Last updated: October 2, 2014.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Nishimura Software Studio may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including the internet protocol (IP) address used to access this website, the page location requested by your browser, the date and time of the request, the referring page location, and any other information automatically sent by your browser such as browser type, version, operating system (OS), and platform);
- information that you provide for the purpose of leaving a comment for a page on this website (including your display name and email address); and
- any other information that you send to Nishimura Software Studio.
Using personal information
Nishimura Software Studio may use your personal information to:
- improve this website; and
- publish your comments on this website.
Where Nishimura Software Studio discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Nishimura Software Studio may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Nishimura Software Studio will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Nishimura Software Studio will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
The DoubleClick cookie
Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visit to this website and/or other sites on the Internet. You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Google’s Ads Settings.
Updating this policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Nishimura Software Studio is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contacting Nishimura Software Studio
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.